Upside-Down Dessert Nacho
A 100-calorie fruit dessert nacho recipe made with juicy fresh berries topped with creamy Reddi-wip and sweetened crisp tortilla strips
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inch), cut into short thin strips
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- PAM« Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup cut fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries, washed, patted dry
- Reddi-wip« Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350░F. Place tortilla strips in medium bowl. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon; toss gently to coat.
- Place strips in single layer on parchment-lined baking sheet; spray strips lightly with cooking spray. Bake 8 minutes or until strips are lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Place strawberries and blueberries in serving dish; top with 2 servings (1/4 cup) Reddi-wip. Sprinkle with one-fourth of the baked tortilla strips (reserve remaining for another use). Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.