Upside-Down Black Forest Pie
A prepared cherry pie is inverted and topped with chocolate fudge sauce, toasted almonds and Reddi-wip
- 1 frozen cherry pie (9-inch)
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Bake pie according to package directions. Cool on wire rack 20 minutes.
- Carefully invert baked pie onto serving plate. Top with ice cream topping. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Cut pie into 8 slices. Top each slice with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||17 g||27%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.