Refreshing Fruit Dessert
Sweet medley of fruits spooned over angel food cake with sherbet and a kiss of Reddi-wip
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cut-up cantaloupe (1/2-inch chunks)
- 1 cup cut-up fresh pineapple (1/2-inch chunks)
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 prepared round angel food cake (10 inch), cut into 12 slices
- 2 cups sherbet, any flavor (1 pint = 2 cups)
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Mix pie filling, strawberries, blueberries, cantaloupe, pineapple and banana in large bowl.
- Place 1 cake slice on each of 12 dessert plates; top evenly with small scoops of the sherbet and the fruit mixture.
- Top each with a serving of Reddi-wip.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.