Reddi-wip Filled Cupcakes
Ordinary cupcakes become extraordinarily FUN cupcakes when filled with creamy Reddi-wip -- gather family & friends to make individualized filled and topped cupcakes!
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (18.25 oz each) extra moist cake mix, any flavor
- 1 can (7 oz each) Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Topping suggestions - Reddi-wip, prepared frosting, ice cream toppings, optional
- 'Sprinkle' Suggestions -- candy sprinkles, chopped nuts, toasted coconut, fresh fruit, candy pieces, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 medium muffin cups with baking spray. Do NOT use cupcake liners. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake according to package directions.
- Cool cupcakes in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Assemble selected toppings and sprinkles, if desired. When ready to serve, fill each cupcake to be eaten immediately with Reddi-wip according to the Cook's Tips. Immediately 'frost' with a topping and 'sprinkle' if desired. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.