Quick and Easy Chocolate Pie
A dessert recipe with a filling of Reddi-wip, chocolate pudding and mini chocolate morsels in a graham cracker crust
- 1 can (12 oz each) evaporated milk
- 1 pkg (5.9 oz each) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 can (6.5 oz each) Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9-inch)
- Additional Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk until well blended and mixture just begins to thicken. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Add contents of Reddi-wip can; stir gently but quickly until well blended. Pour into crust; cover.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or until set. Cut into 8 slices to serve. Garnish with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||37%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.