Peppermint Chocolate Eggnog
Creamy no-cook chocolate eggnog recipe made with Egg Beaters, Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix and peppermint ice cream
Prep Time (minutes)
Total Time (minutes)
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 envelope (1.25 oz each) Swiss Miss® Dark Chocolate Sensation Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 cup fat free half-and-half
- 1/2 cup light peppermint ice cream, slightly melted
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
- Crushed peppermint candies, optional
- Whisk together Egg Beaters and cocoa mix with whisk in medium bowl until blended.
- Add half-and-half gradually, stirring constantly. Gently stir in ice cream until blended well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate several hours. Top with Reddi-wip and crushed peppermint candies, if desired.
If Swiss Miss® Dark Chocolate Sensation™ Hot Cocoa Mix is not available, use Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix instead.
Write a Review All Fields Required
Thank You for Submitting a Review
We appreciate your feedback!
|Amount per Serving
| || ||% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.