Traditional gingerbread cake,
dusted with confectioners? sugar and garnished with whipped cream
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 2-3/4 cups sifted Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup molasses
- 1 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with baking spray. Combine flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine sugar, oil and eggs in large bowl; mix well. Gradually pour molasses into sugar mixture; stir until well blended. Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk to sugar mixture; beat well. Spread batter evenly in prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Cut into 12 pieces. Dust with confectioners? sugar and garnish with Reddi-wip.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.