Neapolitan Ice Cream Truffles
Mini ice cream balls rolled in crushed toffee candy bar, toasted coconut and toasted nuts and accompanied with Reddi-wip
- 1-1/2 cups Neapolitan premium ice cream
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped nut topping for ice cream, toasted
- 1 bar (1.4 oz each) chocolate-covered English toffee candy (such as Heath or Skor), finely chopped
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Make 4 mini ice cream balls (about 2 tablespoons each) from each flavor of Neapolitan ice cream using a small scoop. Place ice cream balls in shallow dish (see Cook's Tip below) and freeze at least 30 minutes to harden.
- Remove ice cream balls from freezer. Working quickly, roll vanilla ice cream balls in toasted coconut, strawberry ice cream balls in toasted nuts and chocolate ice cream balls in chopped candy bar. Return truffles to freezer 15 minutes or until hardened.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on each serving plate, if desired. Place 3 truffles, 1 of each flavor on each plate and garnish with 1 serving Reddi-wip. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||34%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.