Iced Pumpkin Spice Cake
A pumpkin cake recipe with golden raisins and pumpkin pie spice topped with a white drizzle and nuts for a fall treat
Prep Time (minutes)
Total Time (hours)
- PAM® Coconut Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup Parkay® Original-stick, softened (1 cup = 2 sticks)
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1 can (15 oz each) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups golden raisins
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix together Parkay and sugar in large bowl on medium-high speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add Egg Beaters; mix until blended. Turn mixer to low; add pumpkin. Gradually blend in flour mixture. Stir in raisins by hand. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Blend confectioners' sugar and water; drizzle over cake. Sprinkle nuts evenly over top. Cut into 12 servings. Top with Reddi-wip just before serving, if desired.
Looks good but I make one from Pumpkin Spice cake mix per directions and 3/4 can of pudmpkin, then add walnuts, raisons or whatever you like w pumpkin. For icing, I use whipped cream cheese. It never lasts long no matter where it goes.
February 01, 2016
Use walnuts,rasberries, as additions. Yummy good!!
January 25, 2016
very pumkininny! But I switched out the Parkay for organic butter and used real eggs and cream! much better in my opinion!
January 18, 2014
This one looks too good to pass up,,,,,for pumpkin lovers only! a must have For anyttime of year...A holiday dinner to a backyard BBQ also great for a company potluck dessert!
March 24, 2013
Write a Review All Fields Required
Thank You for Submitting a Review
We appreciate your feedback!
|Amount per Serving
| || ||% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.