Layers of honey-glazed raspberries, cookie crumbs and ice cream, topped with Reddi-wip
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 45 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (45 wafers = about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 1-1/2 pints (2 cups each) fresh raspberries (1-1/2 pints = 3 cups)
- 1-1/2 pints (2 cups each) vanilla ice cream, softened (1-1/2 pints = 3 cups)
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Mix honey, Fleischmann?s and almond extract in medium bowl until well blended.
- Combine wafer crumbs and half of the honey mixture in medium bowl; set aside. Add raspberries to remaining honey mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Spoon half of the wafer crumb mixture evenly into 6 parfait glasses. Top each with layers of 1/4 cup each of the ice cream and raspberries. Repeat all layers. Top each parfait with a serving of Reddi-wip.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||17 g||26%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||34%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.