A creamy chocolate 'fondue' dipping sauce served with fresh fruit -- a perfect single-serve snack or dessert that is easy, fun and less than 100 calories!
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/3 cup bite-size pieces fresh strawberries
- 1/4 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- Combine chocolate syrup and one serving (2 tablespoons) Reddi-wip in small bowl to make 'fondue' dipping sauce; set aside.
- Arrange fruit on serving plate. Serve sauce in small dish alongside fruit and enjoy.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.