Fruit Bowl with Lime-Infused Syrup
Colorful bowl of fresh berries, grapes and bananas infused with a sweet lime syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, cut into halves
- 1 large banana, sliced (1 large = about 1 cup)
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Combine water, sugar, lime peel and lime juice in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat; cool completely. Strain to remove lime peel from syrup. Discard peel; set syrup aside
- Toss blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and grapes in large bowl. Add syrup; mix lightly. Cover. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, or until chilled, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in bananas just before serving. Spoon evenly into 10 serving bowls; top each with a serving of Reddi-wip.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||0 g||1%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.