Frozen Key Lime Pie
A refreshing creamy lime filling in a graham cracker crust topped with Reddi-wip
- 1 can (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (1/2 cup = about 4 med limes)
- 3 cups Reddi-wip® Extra Creamy Dairy Whipped Topping, divided (3 cups = about 4-1/4 oz)
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9-inch, 6 oz each)
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and lime juice in large bowl until blended. Gently fold in 2 cups of the Reddi-wip and lime peel.
- Pour mixture into crust. Freeze 8 hours, or overnight. Garnish with additional grated lime peel, if desired. Top each slice with remaining Reddi-wip immediately before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||26%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.