Fresh Strawberry Tart
Fresh glazed strawberries fill a sweet-and-crunchy cookie crust
- 1 pkg (18 oz each) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut dough into thin slices; arrange on bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Press dough slices together to form solid crust. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely. Carefully remove crust from pan; place on serving plate. Set aside.
- Slice enough strawberries to measure 2 cups. Remove tops from remaining strawberries; set aside. Combine sliced strawberries, the sugar and 3 tablespoons of the water in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 3 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and the remaining 2 tablespoons water in small bowl until well blended. Add to sliced strawberry mixture; mix well. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Add whole strawberries; toss to coat. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, or until set. Cut into 10 slices. Top each slice with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.