Fresh Fruit Custard Tart
A rich-tasting vanilla custard baked in a pastry crust then topped with fresh fruit - easy and good-for-you!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (1 crust = 1/2 of 15 oz pkg)
- 1 cup Egg Beaters« Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 2 cups assorted fresh fruit (such as blueberries, sliced strawberries and/or peaches)
- Reddi-wip« Original Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350░F. Place pie crust in 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into bottom and up sides of plate. Flute edge.
- Beat Egg Beaters, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with wire whisk until blended. Gradually beat in milk until combined. Place pastry shell in oven. Carefully pour filling into prepared crust. Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours. Arrange fruit on top.
- Cut pie into 8 slices. Top each slice with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.