Fresh Berry and Pistachio Crunch Parfait
Fanciful layers of pistachio ice cream, berries, Reddi-wip and crushed cookies
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 6 biscotti or sugar cookies, crushed (6 each = about 1 cup crumbs)
- 2 cups pistachio ice cream (2 cups = 1 pint)
- Place raspberries, granulated sugar and lemon juice in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into small bowl; cover. Refrigerate until ready to assemble parfaits.
- Combine fresh strawberries, confectioners? sugar and liqueur in medium bowl. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the fresh strawberry mixture into each of 6 parfait glasses. Top each with 2 tablespoons of the raspberry puree and a serving of Reddi-wip; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the cookie crumbs. Repeat all layers. Spoon remaining fresh strawberry mixture evenly over parfaits; cover each with 1/3 cup ice cream. Top evenly with another serving of Reddi-wip and remaining cookie crumbs.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated fat||9 g||46%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.