Fresh Berry and Pistachio Crunch Parfait
Fanciful layers of pistachio ice cream, berries, Reddi-wip and crushed cookies
Prep Time (minutes)
Total Time (minutes)
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 6 biscotti or sugar cookies, crushed (6 each = about 1 cup crumbs)
- 2 cups pistachio ice cream (2 cups = 1 pint)
- Place raspberries, granulated sugar and lemon juice in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into small bowl; cover. Refrigerate until ready to assemble parfaits.
- Combine fresh strawberries, confectioners? sugar and liqueur in medium bowl. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the fresh strawberry mixture into each of 6 parfait glasses. Top each with 2 tablespoons of the raspberry puree and a serving of Reddi-wip; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the cookie crumbs. Repeat all layers. Spoon remaining fresh strawberry mixture evenly over parfaits; cover each with 1/3 cup ice cream. Top evenly with another serving of Reddi-wip and remaining cookie crumbs.
Submit a Review (* Required Field)
Thank You for Submitting a Review
We appreciate your feedback!
|Amount per Serving
| || ||% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.