Fresh Berry Smoothie
A quick and easy creamy smoothie made with fresh berries and ice cream
- 1 cup vanilla premium ice cream (1 cup = 2 large scoops)
- 1 cup assorted fresh berries
- 1/4 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Place ice cream, berries and milk in blender container. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass; top with 1 serving Reddi-wip. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat||10 g||48%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.