Crepes with Fruit Compote
Succulent apples, peaches, blueberries and kiwi served in tender crepes
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1-1/2 cups lowfat (1%) milk
- 1 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 medium apples, cored, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 medium kiwis, peeled, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Confectioners' sugar or Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
- Beat Egg Beaters and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add flour, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and the salt; mix well. Spray small skillet or crepe pan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat 1 minute, or until hot. Remove from heat. Spoon 3 tablespoons batter into skillet. Immediately tilt skillet to evenly cover bottom of skillet with batter. Return to heat; cook 3 minutes on each side, or until crepe is lightly browned on both sides, turning once. Invert skillet over paper towel to release crepe. Repeat to make 6 crepes. Set crepes aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add apples and peaches; cook over medium heat 10 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Add blueberries, kiwis, lemon juice and remaining 4 tablespoons granulated sugar; mix well. Cook 2 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon fruit evenly onto crepes; roll up. Garnish with the confectioners' sugar or Reddi-wip, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.