Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
Rich chocolate pudding blended with creamy peanut butter then topped with Reddi-wip!
- 3 cups reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1 pkg (5 oz each) chocolate cook-and-serve pudding mix
- 6 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Whisk milk and pudding mix in medium saucepan until smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches a FULL boil, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of the peanut butter into pudding until well mixed. Evenly divide pudding into six 4-ounce custard cups. Cool pudding in refrigerator until set.
- Place remaining peanut butter in microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds or until melted. Drizzle each pudding cup with some peanut butter. Add a serving of Reddi-wip; serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.