Blueberry-Vanilla Ice Cream Pie
Frozen pie made with vanilla ice cream and pureed blueberries in a crushed ice cream cone crust
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (4 oz each) sugar ice cream cones, finely crushed (1 pkg = about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- 2-1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 carton (1.75 qt each) vanilla light ice cream
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Mix cone crumbs, sugar and Fleischmann?s in medium bowl until well blended; press firmly onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate. Bake 8 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Place 2-1/2 cups blueberries in blender or food processor container; cover. Blend until almost smooth. Place in large bowl. Add ice cream and remaining 1/2 cup blueberries; stir until well blended. Cover. Freeze 30 to 45 minutes, or until mixture mounds easily, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into prepared crust; cover. Freeze 8 hours, or until firm.
- Let pie stand at room temperature 15 minutes before cutting into wedges. Top each slice with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||32%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.