Blueberry-Vanilla Ice Cream Pie
Frozen pie made with vanilla ice cream and pureed blueberries in a crushed ice cream cone crust
Prep Time (minutes)
Total Time (hours)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (4 oz each) sugar ice cream cones, finely crushed (1 pkg = about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- 2-1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 carton (1.75 qt each) vanilla light ice cream
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Mix cone crumbs, sugar and Fleischmann?s in medium bowl until well blended; press firmly onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate. Bake 8 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Place 2-1/2 cups blueberries in blender or food processor container; cover. Blend until almost smooth. Place in large bowl. Add ice cream and remaining 1/2 cup blueberries; stir until well blended. Cover. Freeze 30 to 45 minutes, or until mixture mounds easily, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into prepared crust; cover. Freeze 8 hours, or until firm.
- Let pie stand at room temperature 15 minutes before cutting into wedges. Top each slice with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving.
Submit a Review (* Required Field)
Thank You for Submitting a Review
We appreciate your feedback!
|Amount per Serving
| || ||% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.