Berry Pudding Trifle
An easy but elegant dessert made by layering fresh assorted berries with a creamy pudding mixture and bite-size pieces of angel food cake
- 2 containers (6 oz each) raspberry nonfat yogurt
- 2 pudding cups (4 oz each) refrigerated Swiss Miss® Creamy Vanilla Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 prepared angel food cake (9-inch, 13 oz each), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups assorted fresh berries (such as sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or blackberries)
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- Combine yogurt and pudding in medium bowl until blended. Fold in Reddi-wip.
- Layer half of the cake pieces in a 2-quart straight-sided serving bowl. Top with half of the pudding mixture and half of the berries; repeat layers. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with additional Reddi-wip and almonds, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.