Berry Banana Split
This delicious 100-calorie banana split recipe is made by surrounding a split half banana with fresh sliced strawberries, creamy Reddi-wip and a dusting of cocoa
- 1/2 medium banana, peeled, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/8 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place banana pieces in bottom of serving dish; place half of sliced strawberries around banana.
- Top fruit with two servings (1/4 cup) Reddi-wip and remaining strawberries.
- Garnish by dusting cocoa powder through a fine sieve onto banana split. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating and review for this recipe. Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.